Next Generation Testing Summit 2016 will be happening in Melbourne on 05th December 2016, with focus on Technical Sessions featuring interactive Presentation exploring the depth and breadth of Agile software development and Test Automation across all practices, and perspectives. The Summit will be a key meeting place for Test Professionals and Executives from leading IT organizations. The event features an inspiring day of talks and workshops by professional speakers focused on Agile Testing and Test Automation Innovation.
The discussion in the Summit will be on what are the key challenges to improve your strategy, team development, test professional-skills and TA implementation? Discuss Improving Test Automation and Agile Testing in your organizations with over your colleagues on December 05th at Melbourne, Australia.
Improve your strategy: Getting business value from Test Management.
Improve your team development : Team Development; Test Management & Test Professional).
Improve test professional-skills.
Improve Test Automation Implementation: We'd like to hear about innovative test automation implementations.
The knowledge on various frameworks : Data-driven testing, Modularity-driven testing, Keyword-driven testing, Hybrid testing, Model-based testing, Code driven testing, Behavior driven testing.
Improve on Principals of Agile Testing, advantages and disadvantages of Agile Testing and the best practices.
We are at a tipping point for the testing industry and our profession. On one hand we hear that testing will become a more federated and embedded function throughout all of IT with lower dependency on the specialist tester and on the other we hear that testing becomes the most critical function and we will see explosive growth as the digital world embraces more platform and industry-based capabilities. This session will look at these trends and a view of where the industry and its practitioners are headed touching on areas including:
- The Platform Economy
- The Liquid Workforce
- The move from Testing to Quality Engineering and the "QCoE"
- Shifting Left and Right
- The advent of Cognitive, AI and Analytics into mainstream testing
- Transforming Development/Testing/Operations Support through Intelligent DevOps
- The “new norm” – Multi Speed and Hybrid IT
John is the Managing Director of Accenture's Testing Practice for Asia Pacific. He has over 20 years' experience specialising in delivering Enterprise IT and Digital capabilities for clients in the Telecommunications, Financial Services, Media & Entertainment, Public Sector, Retail and Automotive industries. Currently John leads Accenture's Testing Services Practice for APAC and has responsibility for operating and growing Accenture's portfolio of Testing Services & Quality Engineering business throughout ANZ, Japan, Greater China & ASEAN.
John also sits as the APAC board chair for Accenture's Master Technology Architecture (MTA) Global Certification Program.
Abhishek is a Delivery Partner within the Capgemini Australia Pvt Ltd . He has 14+ years of experience in testing within the financial services (Retail & Wealth), Telecommunication & Manufacturing domain.
His professional experience includes
- Establishing Digital Delivery Testing Services for a large banking account
- Implementation of Transformation Testing practice to deliver 18% saving
- Creating the Testing CoE for Automation & Virtualisation testing with overall team of 150+
- Successful delivery of Transformation Program Test Management size 100mAUD
- Qualified CSTE (QAI) professional with strong test processes background and Software Test Lifecycle stages
- Rich experience in managing pursuits, responding to RFPs, customer presentations in Independent Testing
- Experience in developing Test Strategies for Large IT / Business Transformation programs
- Rich experience in managing large scale Transitions and setting up Test Centre of Excellences (100+ people)
- Extensive experience in Package testing and testing in iterative SDLC model
- Experienced in portfolio management and testing capability upliftment
- Rich experience in Test optimization techniques and delivered upto 20% cost savings in large testing programs through implementing best practices in testing
Specialties: - Test Program Management & Test Consulting
- Stakeholder Management
Believing intelligence is more important than self-awareness - especially when it comes to leadership
Believing leaders are born not bred
I have conducted leadership development and assessment courses since 1986 in both military and commercial environments.
My work as a leadership consultant and coach has provided me with a deep understanding of key challenges faced by leaders including having the necessary decision-making skills to operate in the fast moving and complex modern business environment, while maintaining energy levels and engaging and inspiring their staff.
Over the last 20 years, my focus has been to empower all levels of management to become better leaders and significantly enhance their results in both their professional and personal lives.
My research into eastern and western philosophies and psychologies has enabled me to devise an instrument to capture the most important driving force in leadership - self-awareness. The instrument is the Universal Hierarchy of Motivation (UHM), a powerful and holistic framework that has been backed by neuroscience and praised by businesses and communities alike.
The UHM Model provides a foundation for the highly sought after leadership development programs, one-on-one executive coaching and talent management strategies that I provide for my clients as part of my organization: MarkTwo Consulting.
MarkTwo Consulting assists organizations worldwide through 3 key areas; leadership development, talent management and assessment, and life and executive coaching - in USA, China, India, HK and Singapore, as well as Australia and NZ.
As a leadership and motivation expert, I have had the honour to be invited as a keynote speaker & presenter at several conferences both in Australia and internationally.
I am committed to transforming the lives of my clients by helping them find the important realities about life and work which are not necessarily so obvious.
- Co-organizer for codecademy Melbourne Meetup
- Have got over 12 years in Software Development Engineering and Test Engineering
- Managing and leading large testing efforts across timezones
- Webdriver JS and Protractor with mocha and jasmine
- Setup of Jenkins for Selenium GRID including building MSbuild projects
- Automation framework development
- Experience with Vertical search domain
- Software test automation using TestNg and Selenium
- Regression testing
- Core JAVA (development) and Struts 2
- SOA Testing using SOAP Test
- Experience with Azure Cloud platform
- System testing of web applications
- Integration testing of large application for various industries such as Web ,Vertical Search Networking , Government Emergency services and Logistics
- Code coverage based approach to software test automation
- Experience of performance testing for CISCO projects using load runner
- Scenario based test artefacts developments
- Exposure to SQL
- Wireless Application development using BREW(Qualcomm's C++/C wrappers for Wireless phones) -- Last used 2005
Jey will discuss the challenges faced by enterprises embarking on business process automation and solutions to these common problemsSpeaker Profile
Jey Srikantha, Founder and CEO of jEyLaBs, Australia's leading K2 Workflow and Forms automation consultancy, will discuss how they have accelerated success for customers using test automation.
Jey will also discuss the challenges faced by enterprises embarking on business process automation and solutions to these common problems
Jey is the Inventor of PowerToolz, the K2 test automation tool. He will cover how they have addressed key issues of concerns for K2 customers globally and how you can also apply similar techniques to achieve greater success with your IT Automation projects.
Benefits of sponsorship
This is a great opportunity to strategically brand your organization. As a sponsor, you will receive a tremendous amount of visibility and numerous other benefits at the conference.
Platinum Sponsor (Limited to 2)
Gold Sponsor (Limited to 3)
Knowledge Partner (Limited to 1)
Silver Sponsor (Limited to 4)
Bronze Sponsor (Limited to 4)
Conference Bag Sponsor (Limited to 1)
Track Sponsor (Limited to 2)
Instant Sponsorship $500 View details
Instant Sponsorship includes:
Logo/link on UNICOM website
Logo on presentation screens throughout conference
2-day Conference Pass
"Was an excellent event!"
"We are truly committed to UNICOM events and have seen a great return from the events we have been involved with this year. The real value for us here is having the opportunity to present and talk to the delegates during the breaks."
"Well done – an excellent event! We were very happy with the number and quality of delegates"
"Good format! Good focus and quality of delegates"
Next Generation Testing Summit in Melbourne is open to anyone who has an interest in the agile testing and test automation works in the technology/telecoms industry or any related field.
Yes, all conference attendees must register in advance to attend the event.
A. As this is predominantly an event for the IT Testing Industry, if you are interested in attending. Please note that there will be a charge to attend as a student(can avail special discount as a student).
Please fill the below details of your colleague and send us an email block the seats.
"Confirm your CANCELLATION in writing up to 15 working days before the event and receive a refund less a 10% service charge. Regrettably, no refunds can be made for cancellations received less than 15 working days prior to the event.
However, SUBSTITUTIONS are welcome at any time and is done at no extra cost. The organisers reserve the right to amend the programme if necessary.
INDEMNITY: Should for any reason outside the control of UNICOM Training & Seminars (P) ltd (hereafter called UNICOM), the venue or the speakers change, or the event be cancelled due to industrial action, adverse weather conditions, or an act of terrorism, UNICOM will endeavour to reschedule, but the client hereby indemnifies and holds UNICOM harmless from and against any and all costs, damages and expenses, including attorneys fees, which are incurred by the client. The construction validity and performance of this Agreement shall be governed by all aspects by the laws of India to the exclusive jurisdiction of whose court the Parties hereby agree to submit."