Do not miss out on the most updated Cyber Security Summit!
With evolving Cyber-attacks and continuous development new malware variants each day, business should make sure their endpoints are secure by employing the right security controls as defined by Centre for Internet Security. The Cyber Security Summit is a one day event emphasizing on the key factors required to drive a full proof security for your mobile and computer networks deployed by various organizations.
Whether you’re interested in protecting your company or providing better security for others, the Cyber Security event is your mecca of information and innovation. This event will include sessions developed to help achieve cooperative solutions and industry teaming to defend against the ever-growing cyber threat.
Who should attend:
• CIO/CISOs/Senior IT Executives Corporate IT teams
• Systems Administrators
• Network Administrators
• IT/IS Managers
• ISMS Professionals
• Information Security Professionals.
• Penetration Testers
• Heads of Information Security
• Heads of Risk and Compliance
• Data Analytics
• Chief Privacy Officers
• Chief Risk Officers
Topics to be covered:
• Industrial Control Systems
• Digital Forensics & Incident Response
• Security Operations
• Cyber Threat Intelligence
• Security Awareness
• Cloud Security
• Data Breach
• Secure DevOps
• SIEM & Tactical Analytics
• Enumeration, Target Selection verification.
• Windows Exploitation
• Metasploit Toolkit
• Botnet, DDOS Attacks.
• Social Engineering
• Buffer Overflow
• Direct and Indirect Targeted attacks.
• Customized network interception and decryption.
• Advanced snooping and Backdoors.
• SQL Injection
• Penetration Testing
• An opportunity to position yourself at the centre of influence, cultivate mutually beneficial
relationships & at the end of the day
• Get up-to-date with intelligence about global security threats and other topics from leading security experts.
• Learn evolving methods to detect and attack various cyber threats and malware.
• Get insights on various industry approaches and technology used along with the key factors governing it’s development.
• Gain insights to help you develop a comprehensive approach to ICS/OT Cyber Security
• Learn about new policies & regulations
• Get insights on Government initiatives
Hyatt Centric MG Road Bangalore
1/1, Swamy Vivekananda Rd, Someshwarpura, Halasuru, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560008
Phone: 080 4936 1234
Rs 6,999 + GST
Rs 7,999 + GST
Rs 8,999 + GST
Rs 30,000 + GST
We are truly committed to these events and have seen a great return from the events we have been involved with this year. The real value for us here is having the opportunity to present and talk to the delegates during the networking breaks.
Was an excellent event!
Well done – an excellent event! We were very happy with the number and quality of delegates
Standard Price : Rs 30,000 + GST
You can choose to strategically brand your organisation as per the below offer
1.Speaking Slot - 30-45 minutes
2.One additional pass apart from Speaker
3.Space to keep standees/roll-ups
4.Website Branding and cross-linking to your website
5.Logo on Agenda
6.Name Tag Branding
7.Brochure Inserts - You can bring along offerings of your services/products. We will add them as part of the conference kit
8.Social Media Promotions about your company sponsoring the event
Confirm your CANCELLATION in writing up to 15 working days before the event and receive a refund less a 10% service charge. Regrettably, no refunds can be made for cancellations received less than 15 working days prior to the event.
However, SUBSTITUTIONS are welcome at any time and is done at no extra cost. The organisers reserve the right to amend the programme if necessary.
Important Disclaimer:The organizers reserve the right to make substitutions or alterations and/or cancel a speaker(s) if deemed necessary by circumstances beyond its control.
INDEMNITY: Should for any reason outside the control of UNICOM Training & Seminars (P) ltd (hereafter called UNICOM), the venue or the speakers change, or the event be cancelled due to industrial action, adverse weather conditions, or an act of terrorism, UNICOM will endeavour to reschedule, but the client hereby indemnifies and holds UNICOM harmless from and against any and all costs, damages and expenses, including attorneys fees, which are incurred by the client. The construction validity and performance of this Agreement shall be governed by all aspects by the laws of India to the exclusive jurisdiction of whose court the Parties hereby agree to submit.