last update : 11/01/2016
AGILE ESTIMATION TECHNIQUES AND PLANNING
|No upcoming event date found|
Duration : One day
In agile software development one of the most important things for all, is how agile teams can quickly get good at delivering on time. This poses lot of challenges in estimating the requirements to know how much time they take to deliver for release. There is not enough clarity on how to estimate the time taken for a release, and iteration. How to estimate tasks for iteration is another added challenge.
Pre-requisite: Knowledge of Scrum is preferred.
The course has been designed to provide comprehensive knowledge practical skills for anyone interested in understanding user stories, estimation techniques for agile projects.Special emphasis is laid to enhance the understanding among the participants in the form of simple simulation exercises for Release planning, iteration planning.This course aims at answering the above questions on capturing requirements using user stories, Estimation in Agile Projects and Planning Agile projects.
· Developers/Sr developers
· Designers and Senior Designers
· Technical Leads, QA Leads and QA Engineers.
· Scrum Masters, Product Owners
· Project managers
· Process Excellence.
· Pre Sales Personnel
Key Benefits . Guidelines for writing user stories.
· The importance of estimating size and deriving duration
· The differences between story points and ideal time
· The advantages of an relative measure of size
· Different Techniques for estimating
· When to re-estimate
· How to perform release planning and iteration planning
· How to track releases and iterations
· Learn how to create user stories for agile requirements.
· Write and evaluate user stories
· Learn how to conduct story writing workshops
· Write acceptance tests for user stories
· Understand certain guidelines while writing user stories
· Learn to prioritize and estimate user stories for iterations and releases
· Gain deeper understanding on the difference between Traditional and Agile Planning
· Agile estimation techniques
· Agile release planning and Iteration Planning
· Gain the required theoretical and practical knowledge on using an agile approach to planning and estimation
. Release Planning and Iteration Planning.
· Templates used for Release Burn Down, Iteration Burn Down
Submit your details to download the brochure: