last update : 13/04/2016
Auditing the security of the IT Infrastructure & Critical Systems
|No upcoming event date found|
Auditing the security of the IT Infrastructure & Critical Systems is an important and regular initiative.
Cryptography is an important piece used for security of such systems. Encryption & PKI are indispensable part of All the Leading Data Privacy & Security standards like PCI-DSS, FIPS, HIPAA, SOX, PIPEDA, DPA (UK). As we know Compliance is Not Security, this course aims to provide you better understanding of Crypto Implementations and meet the objective of compliance and the desired level of security + performance.
- Why we need Cryptography? What Problems Cryptography is solving for us?
- Understanding The Basic Building Blocks of Cryptography & PKI
- Who are the players controlling or shaping the world of cryptography?
Compliance & Standards :
- What are the Different Industrail Info-Sec Standards with recommends Cryptography for Data Privacy and Security
- Closer Looks at each of the standards.
- Points to look for While Implementing Standards
How to Edit Crypto & PKI Implementation
- Source & Binary Integrity Check
- Test for backdoor.
- Auditing Trust Stores
- OS Trust Stores
- Secure Boot Trust Store
- Polluting Trust Stores using certificate pinning.
Auditing Secure Communications
- Understanding SSL/TLS communication & Flaws
- Attacks on SSL/TLS protocols
- Undocumented Attacks & Bypasses for SSL/TLS
- Perfect Forward Secrecy
Auditing Handling of Sensitive Data
- Storing & Securing sensitive Data on Disk, Backup Media
- Storing & Securing sensitive Data in Cloud
- In memory processing of sensitive data
- Browser Hacks on sensitive data caching
Submit your details to download the brochure:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Auditors, Compliance Engineers, Pen-testers, Professionals responsible for Testing, Developing, Designing, Auditing critical systems with Cryptographic implementations
WHAT TO EXPECT
Walk away with the practical knowledge of
- All major Standards using cryptography
- How to Achieve compliance for crypto compliance
- How to Achieve Security and Performance target for Crypto-Implementations
- How to Audit Crypto systems
WHAT NOT TO EXPECTComplete understanding of the Industrial Compliance & Standards. We will be dealing just the Crypto part of it.
The Pricing does not include the Service Tax of 14.5%