About Business Valuation Champions League 2016:
Business Valuation Champions League 2016 is an initiative of UNICOM to run India's most prestigious Corporate Quiz on Finance.
List of Topics that will be covered in Business Valuation Champions League 2016 :
- Derivatives: Futures, options, forward contracts, hedging, swaps
- Value at Risk(VAR)
- Capital Market Theory
- Portfolio Theory and Risk Management
- Risk Management Strategy
- Credit Risk and other various types of Risk
Qualifier Round 1: Online, 16th June, 2016 - Duration 30 Mins [Time: 5:00-5:30 PM] FREE
- Link to take the quiz would be sent to nominees via email 2 days before the quiz
- Quiz can be taken from anywhere - office / home / browsing centres, etc.
- This round will be for 30 minutes. You will have to answer 40 Multiple Choice Questions
- Based on performance selected teams will qualify for Round 2.
- Selected Candidates will be informed via Email.
Semi-Finals in Bangalore (08th July, 2016) [Time: 08:30AM - 09:00AM]at Bangalore PAY
- Format - Pen and Paper based quiz.
- This round will be for 30 minutes. You will have to answer 20 Multiple Choice Questions and 2 Situational and Subjective Questions
- Top 04 teams will go to finals.
- Certificates will be provided to all semi-finalists
Finals with 4 Teams on 08th July, 2016 (Time: 04:15PM - 05:00PM) at Bangalore Pay
- Format - Oral quiz to be held on stage
- Contest Format will be explained at the beginning.
- Result will be announced at the Venue by 6 PM. Winners and Runners up Teams will be given Prizes by our Chief Guest.
- Treasury Risk Management: The conference also explores how the Internet of Things will re-shape our interactions with the real and virtual worlds in the coming years.
What's the Best Business Valuation Champions League 2016 taking home?
- Winning Team - Gold Certificate to both players in the team
- First Runner Up Team - Silver Certificate to both players in the team
- Second Runner Up Team - Bronze Certificate to both players in the team
- Winners shall be facilitated with the awards on the same day of conference (i.e. 08th July, 2016) at the venue.
Who is eligible for Business Valuation Champions League 2016 ?
- Anyone who is professionally involved in Finance (at all roles) is eligible(Student/Fresher is not eligible)
Is there any participation fee?
There is no participation fee to take Qualifier Round.
Teams get selected for the Finals need to pay INR 12,000 per team as participation fee. This fee includes Attendance @ Semi-Finals and Finals (selected teams) and Complementary Passes for Business Valuation Conference in Bangalore on 08th July 2016 worth Rs.15998/-.
How to Enrol for Business Valuation Champions League 2016 ?
Corporate & Non Corporate Nomination :
- A Team* of two needs to enrol together by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with following details of each participant:
- Team Name | Full Name | Email Id | Phone Number | Company Name | Designation | Team name | Comments (If Any)
- *More than one team can be nominated by a company
No Semifinalist Found
No Finalist Found