last update : 13/01/2016
CERTIFIED LEAN & KANBAN PROFESSIONAL
|No upcoming event date found|
- Project Managers
- Product Owners
- Managers-Software development
- Architects-Software development
- Product Managers
- Software developers
- Software coders
- Software testers
- Team Leads or Team Members who are interested in learning more about Scrum and leading Agile projects, as well as anyone pursuing either Certified Scrum Master or PMI Agile Certification.
This course will cover the below topics in detail:
- Introduction to Lean
- Pull vs. Push systems
- Workshop: Production process simulation
- Kanban - simple idea, huge change
- Value stream mapping
- Kanban cards and boards
- Teamwork culture, team meetings in Kanban
- Analysis of production flow, identification of bottle necks and control of work in progress
- Production planning in Kanban
- Estimating in Kanban
- Service level agreement (SLA) - customers' expectations versus system capacity
- Work progress monitoring and reporting. Useful measurements and charts
- Constant Tact Time for development and releases
- Managing constraints and process variability
- Engineering base
- Kaizen culture in software production, process improvement
- Scaling Kanban
- Review of supporting tools
- Kanban vs. Scrum
- Q & A, Kanban tips & tricks
Our Trainer experience in all phase of the software development project life cycle [SDLC, SCRUM, and KANBAN].
Experience of TDD, FDD and SFE methodologies.
Sound knowledge of Quality Processes[ISO, FDA, CMM, Six Sigma, Lean]
Consultant for SCRUM, Lean, KANBAN, SCRUMBAN, Lean-SCRUM-KANBAN(LSB).
Trainer for SAFe(Scaled Agile Framework).
Sound knowledge of PMP Processes and ITIL.
Six Sigma White Belt Certified.
Proficiency in C, C++, VC++(MFC)
Domain experience includes Medical Imaging, Mobile Technology, Robotics and Compiler Designing.
Good exposure of tools: MPP, Rally, JIRA, VSTF, Rational Rose, ClearCase.
Project Management exposure includes Project Estimation Planning, Preparing Project and Team Plan, Creation of WBS, Project Scheduling and Tracking, Resource Management, Work Allocation, Stakeholder Management, Risk and Issue Management.
Involved in making SRS, Designing, Coding, and Unit Testing and other Quality Processes.
Experience in Project based and Product based companies.
Conducted more than 60 training sessions on Agile in last couple of years. Client list include Operative Bangalore, REA Kenya, IIJT Hyderabad, KnowledgeHut Bangalore, Ministry of Electronics and Communications Vietnam, OBS Bangalore, UTC Hyderabad, Ellucian Bangalore, Verizon Chennai and many more). Conducted many open house sessions on SCRUM, Lean, KANBAN, Lean-SCRUM-KANBAN(LSB), SCRUMBAN as well.
Submit your details to download the brochure:
Payment can be made via Cheque / DD / Online Funds transfer / Cash Payment.
Cheque should be drawn in favour of "Unicom training and Seminars Pvt Ltd" payable at Bangalore
Account Name: UNICOM Training & Seminars Pvt Ltd
Bank Name: State Bank of India
Bank Address: Ground Floor, K V Plaza, Green Glen Layout, Outer Ring Road, Bangalore.
A/c Number: 31729010535
A/c Type: Current
What is Course timing?
0900 – 1700 each day
What is the course Fee?
2 Day Course - Rs 9,000 + 12.36% service tax
Whom do I contact for more details?
You can contact
+91-9538878798 or firstname.lastname@example.org