last update : 13/01/2016
CMMI DEV Ver. 1.3 and CMMI SVC Ver.1.3 High Maturity Practices Workshop
|No upcoming event date found|
To provide adequate insight into the high maturity practices of CMMI Dev version 1.3 and CMMI SVC version 1.3 model covering the requirements of maturity level 4 and 5. On numerous occasions, requirements of high maturity levels have been clarified in various forms by SEI.
Why to Attend
- To provide adequate insight into the high maturity practices of CMMI Dev version 1.3 and CMMI SVC version 1.3 model covering the requirements of maturity level 4 and 5.
- This workshop would provide clarity on the requirements of high maturity practices in-depth.
- Along with high maturity concepts, statistical techniques would also be covered to provide the visibility to the key links between high maturity concepts and statistical usage.
- Although this course is not intended to provide knowledge on all statistical techniques, some of the statistical connections would be made to better understand the high maturity concepts and implementation.
Who should Attend
- Senior Project Managers
- Project Managers
- Project Leaders
- QA members
- Delivery Heads.
- High maturity practices overview
- Essence of measurement infrastructure diagnostic framework
- Statistical thinking in alignment to high maturity practices
- In-depth discussions on the organizational process performance process area
- In-depth discussions on the quantitative project management process area
- In-depth discussions on the causal analysis and resolution process area
- In-depth discussions on the organizational performance management process area
- Summary, high maturity practices exercises, case studies and final exam
Our qualified pool of faculty has more than a decades industrial work experience, with hands on experience in training for CMMI & Agile Practices. Our Trainers carry rich blended experience from industries like Energy, construction, IT, Retail etc. fulfilling the requirements of most of our clients.
They are all working consultants from KPMG in very senior roles.
Submit your details to download the brochure: