last update : 29/10/2017
DevOps Solution Developer Bootcamp
|No upcoming event date found|
- Continuous Delivery Principles
- DevOps Philosophy & Techniques
- Microservices Architecture
- Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Container Networking
- Container Deployment on Cloud (AWS)
- Continuous Delivery & DevOps
- Mindset & Principles
- Cultural Challenges
- Monolithic vs Microservices
- Microservices Architecture & Concepts (Extensive Hands-on)
- Service Discovery
- Event Sourcing & CQRS
- Distributed Logging
- Message Broker
- Circuit Breaker, etc.
- Containerisation (Extensive Hands-on)
- Containers vs Virtual Machines
- Docker Architecture & Workflow
- Container Build Directives
- Container Deployment & Networking (Extensive Hands-on)
- Container Management
- Container Network Setup
- Build a Web Farm of Microservices & Containers on Cloud (Extensive Hands-on)
- Participants are expected to
- have knowledge of Java and GIT.
- have knowledge of Agile Fundamentals.
- be acquainted with basic Unix commands and functionality.
- Carry a development laptop with at least 4GB RAM (8 GB or more preferred)
- The training duration is 2 days.
Submit your details to download the brochure:
Ø Who is this course for?
This course is for all the members of cross-functional teams aspiring to develop applications which can be Continuous Delivered, with representatives from all key functional areas such as Development [including Architects], Quality [testing], Config and Release management, Operations [including DBAs, Network, security, etc. verticals] & Techno-Functional [including Scrum Masters, Tech Managers] members.
Ø What will we learn in the course?
The participants can expect to have a clear understanding of principles and techniques for Continuous Delivery, and the significant role that DevOps plays. Further to this, the participants can expect to explore important elements of Applications designed for delivering continuously. Finally, the class stresses on setting up of Deployment Pipeline and a Web Farm of Microservices on cloud.
Ø What is the format of the course?
A combination of lecture, practical & situational discussions, hands-on exercises and learnings from case studies