About Finance Olympiad 2016:
The latest edition of the annual corporate quiz contest on Finance, Finance Olympiad 2016 is back Supported by the Indian Association of Alternative Investment Funds (IAAIF) & Association of International Wealth Management of India (AIWMI)
The Purpose of this contest is to identify India's most knowledgeable Financial Professionals. This year, the format has changed with a different list of topics. Will you bring laurel to your organization and to yourself?
Finance Olympiad'2016 is an initiative of UNICOM to run India's most prestigious Corporate Quiz on Finance.
Over 800 Finance professionals from 150+ companies in India and abroad would be participating, with experience ranging from 1 year to 20 years in Finance.
Executives of Companies participating in Finance Olympiad: Finance professionals across all roles and divisions from major nationalized and public sector banks and insurance companies, All major private sector banks, Investment banks, NBFCs, Investment and Broking firms, Audit and Accounting firms and Corporate finance team from non banking sectors, incl SMEs and MSMEs
List of Topics that will be covered in Finance Olympiad'2016:
- Basics of Finance
- Financial Analytics
- Investment Banking
- Corporate Banking
Qualifier Round 1: Online, 20th October, 2016 - Duration 30 Mins [Time: 3:00-3:30 PM] FREE
- A Team of 2 Persons needs to Register.
- Link to take the quiz would be sent to nominees via email 2 days before the quiz
- Quiz can be taken from anywhere - office / home / browsing centres, etc.
- This round will be for 30 minutes. You will have to answer 40 Multiple Choice Questions
- Based on performance selected teams will qualify for Round 2.
- Selected Candidates will be informed via Email.
Semi-Finals in Mumbai (10th Nov, 2016) [Time: 08:30AM - 09:00AM]at at Hotel Lalit, Andheri East- PAY
- Format - Pen and Paper based quiz.
- Both the participants will get complimentary seat to attend the entire 1st day of Conference on Financial Analytics.
- This round will be for 30 minutes. You will have to answer 20 Multiple Choice Questions and 1 Situational and Subjective Questions
- Top 04 teams will go to finals.
- Certificates will be provided to all semi-finalists
Finals with 4 Teams on 10th Nov, 2016 (Time: 04:15PM - 05:00PM) at at Hotel Lalit, Andheri East, Mumbai - Pay
- Format - Oral quiz to be held on stage
- Quiz may have Audio and Video Rounds. Contest Format will be explained at the beginning.
- Result will be announced at the Venue by 5.45 PM. Winners and Runners up Teams will be given Prizes by our Chief Guest.
What's the Best Finance Olympiad Team taking home?
- Winning Team - Gold Certificate to both players in the team
- First Runner Up Team - Silver Certificate to both players in the team
- Second Runner Up Team - Bronze Certificate to both players in the team
- Winners shall be facilitated with the awards on the same day of conference (i.e. 10th Nov, 2016) at the venue.
Who is eligible for Finance Olympiad'2016?
- Anyone who is professionally involved in Finance (at all roles) is eligible(Student/Fresher is not eligible)
Is there any participation fee?
There is no participation fee to take Qualifier Round.
Teams get selected for the Finals need to pay INR 15,000 per team as participation fee. This fee includes Attendance @ Semi-Finals and Finals (selected teams) and Complementary Passes for Financial Innovation Summit in Mumbai @ Hotel Lalit on 10th Nov 2016 worth Rs.19,998/-.
How to Enrol for Finance Olympiad'2016?
Corporate & Non Corporate Nomination :
- A Team* of two needs to enrol together by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with following details of each participant:
- Team Name | Full Name | Email Id | Phone Number | Company Name | Designation | Team name | Comments (If Any)
- *More than one team can be nominated by a company
No Semifinalist Found
No Finalist Found