About Fintech Olympiad 2017:
The latest edition of the annual corporate quiz contest on Financial Technology, Fintech Olympiad 2017 is here.
The Purpose of this contest is to identify India's most knowledgeable Financial Technology Professionals. This year, the format has changed with a different list of topics. Will you bring laurel to your organization and to yourself?
Fintech Olympiad'2017 is an initiative of UNICOM to run India's most prestigious Corporate Quiz on Financial Technology.
Over 800 Finance/IT professionals from 150+ companies in India and abroad would be participating, with experience ranging from 1 year to 20 years in Payment/IT Sector.
Executives of Companies participating in Fintech Olympiad: Finance/IT professionals across all roles and divisions from major companies.
List of Topics that will be covered in Fintech Olympiad'2017:
- Mobile Technology
- Investment Banking
- Corporate Banking
Qualifier Round 1: Online, 5th April, 2017 - Duration 30 Mins [Time: 4:00-4:30 PM] FREE
- A Team of 2 Persons needs to Register.
- Link to take the quiz would be sent to nominees via email 2 days before the quiz
- Quiz can be taken from anywhere - office / home / browsing centres, etc.
- This round will be for 30 minutes. You will have to answer 40 Multiple Choice Questions
- Based on performance selected teams will qualify for Round 2.
- Selected Candidates will be informed via Email.
Semi-Finals in Bangalore at India Payment Technology Summit (5th May, 2017) [Time: 08:00AM - 08:30 AM]at at Hotel Park Plaza- PAY
- Format - Pen and Paper based quiz.
- Both the participants will get complimentary seat to attend the entire day of Conference on Payment Technology.
- This round will be for 30 minutes. You will have to answer 20 Multiple Choice Questions and 1 Situational and Subjective Questions
- Top 04 teams will go to finals.
- Certificates will be provided to all semi-finalists
Finals with 4 Teams on 5th May, 2016 (Time: 04:15PM - 05:00PM) at Hotel Park Plaza, Bangalore - Pay
- Format - Oral quiz to be held on stage
- Quiz may have Audio and Video Rounds. Contest Format will be explained at the beginning.
- Result will be announced at the Venue by 5.45 PM. Winners and Runners up Teams will be given Prizes by our Chief Guest.
What's the Best Fintech Olympiad'2017 Team taking home?
- Winning Team - Gold Certificate to both players in the team
- First Runner Up Team - Silver Certificate to both players in the team
- Second Runner Up Team - Bronze Certificate to both players in the team
- Winners shall be facilitated with the awards on the same day of conference (i.e. 5th May, 2017) at the venue.
Who is eligible for Fintech Olympiad'2017?
- Anyone who is professionally involved in Payment Technology/Any Sector related to Financial Technology (at all roles) is eligible(Student/Fresher is not eligible)
Is there any participation fee?
There is no participation fee to take Qualifier Round.
Teams get selected for the Finals need to pay INR 15,000 +Tax per team as participation fee. This fee includes Attendance @ Semi-Finals and Finals (selected teams) and Complementary Passes for India Payment Technology Summit in Bangalore @ Hotel Park Plaza on 5th May 2017 worth Rs.18,000/-.
How to Enrol for Fintech Olympiad'2017?
Corporate & Non Corporate Nomination :
- A Team* of two needs to enrol together by sending an email to email@example.com with following details of each participant:
- Team Name | Full Name | Email Id | Phone Number | Company Name | Designation | Team name | Comments (If Any)
- *More than one team can be nominated by a company
No Semifinalist Found
No Finalist Found