last update : 03/06/2015
Introduction to OpenStack
|No upcoming event date found|
Kavit Munshi, CTO Aptira, OpenStack Ambassador, Member of the Board of Directors at OpenStack Foundation
The Introduction to OpenStack is a one day workshop aimed at introducing IT professionals to the OpenStack ecosystem and give them some hands on time with it. The workshop will start with a brief history of the project, its goals and also cover the components that make up core OpenStack. The workshop will also cover a hands on session where attendees will get the opportunity to install and explore OpenStack on their own laptops.
The following topics will be covered
1) Introduction to OpenStack
2) Overview of OpenStack components
3) Overview of OpenStack architecture
4) Hands on Lab deployment
5) Using the OpenStack Dashboard and command line interface
System requirements :
· Minimum Intel i3 processor or equivalent, Minimum 4GB RAM, Minimum 50GB HD
· On all supported platforms, you need to have VirtualBox installed.
· Linux based distros are preferred for Windows please install Putty beforehand.
Submit your details to download the brochure: