last update : 11/01/2016
ISTQB CERTIFIED TESTER ADVANCED LEVEL TEST MANAGER
|No upcoming event date found|
ISTQB CERTIFIED TESTER ADVANCED LEVEL TEST MANAGER
COURSE OBJECTIVEISTQB Certified Tester Advanced Level Test Manager provides test managers with advanced skills in test estimation, test planning, test monitoring, and test control.
Attendees will learn how to define the overall testing goals and strategy for the systems being tested. They will gain hands-on experience in planning, scheduling, and tracking these tasks. The attendees will be able to describe and organize the necessary activities. They will return to work able to select, acquire and assign adequate resources for testing tasks. They will know how to form, organize, and lead testing teams. Test manager attendees will be able to organize communication between the members of the testing teams, and between the testing teams and all the other stakeholders. Further, they’ll learn how to justify their decisions and provide adequate reporting information where applicable.
It is the Online Testing Course with the unlimited access for 3 Months; you can access the training anywhere according to your convenient Time and Place.For E-Learning Demos view a sample of some of our E-Learning courses without obligation and for FREE. The links are as follows: (i) ISTQB Test Engineering Foundation Level (ii) ISTQB Advanced Technical Test Analyst (iii)Managing the Testing Process (iv)Requirements Engineering Foundation
- Through presentation and hands-on exercises, attendees will learn to:
- Describe how testing is a part of any software development and maintenance activity
- Analyze software lifecycle models and outline the most appropriate tasks and test activities to be executed within the context of those models
- Explain the specifics of testing systems of systems
- Explain how, when testing safety critical systems, to demonstrate compliance to regulations
- Describe and compare typical testing-related metrics
- Monitor testing activities by measuring the test object(s) and the test process
- Describe how test strategies affect test planning
- Compare the test work products and explain the relationship between development and testing work products
- Classify test control activities that can help determine if the test mission, strategies, and objectives have been achieved
- Explain the pre-conditions for test execution
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of early test implementation considering different testing techniques
- Explain the reasons why users and customers might be included in test execution
- Describe how the degree of test documentation might vary depending on test level
- Summarize the information to collect during the test process to support accurate reporting and evaluation against exit criteria
- Summarize important test closure activities
- Generalize lessons learned in the test closure phase to discover areas to improve or repeat
- Outline test management documents such as the test plan, test design specification, and test procedure specification
- Describe important elements of a test strategy/approach and which documents according to IEEE 829 contain elements of test strategy
- Illustrate how and why deviations from the test strategy are managed in the other test management documents
- Summarize the IEEE 829 structure of a master test plan
- Paraphrase and interpret the topics covered in the standard IEEE 829 structure of a test plan, tailoring it to an organization, the risks to a product, and risk, size and formality of a project
- Estimate testing effort using a metrics-based and an experience-based approach, considering the factors that influence cost effort and duration
- Understand and give examples of factors that can lead to inaccuracies in estimates
- Explain the benefits of early and iterative test planning, and support the explanation with examples
Basic Aspects of Software Testing1.2 Testing in the software lifecycle1.3 Specific systems1.4 Metrics and measurement2.0 Testing Processes2.3 Test planning and control2.5 Test implementation and execution2.6 Evaluating exit criteria and reporting2.7 Test closure activities3.0 Test Management3.1 Test management documentation3.2 Test plan documentation3.4 Test estimation3.5 Scheduling test planning3.6 Test progress and control3.7 Business value of testing3.8 Distributed, outsourced and insourced testing3.9 Risk-based testing3.10 Failure mode and effects analysis3.11 Test management issues4.0 Test Techniques [Note: This is an overview only. For a course that focuses on test techniques, see Advanced Test Analyst and Advanced Technical Test Analyst.]5.0 Tests of Software Characteristics [Note: This is an overview only. For a course that focuses on test techniques, see Advanced Test Analyst and Advanced Technical Test Analyst.]6.0 Reviews6.2 The principles of reviews6.3 Introducing reviews6.4 Success factors for reviews7.0 Incident Management8.0 Test Process Improvement8.1 Standards consideration8.4 Improving the test process9.0 Test Tool and Automation9.2 Test tool concepts9.3 Test tool categories10.0 People Skills and Team Composition10.2 Individual skills10.3 Test team dynamics10.4 Fitting testing with an organization10.5 Motivation10.6 Communication
UNICOM trainer a leader in software, hardware, and systems testing, as well as part-owner and Chief Technical Officer of Pure Testing, a test out-sourcing company based in New Delhi, India. For more than a dozen years, RBCS has served its worldwide clientele with training, assessment, consulting, staff augmentation, outsourcing, test automation, and quality assurance services.
RBCS has over 100 clients spanning 25 countries on six continents. His popular first book, managing the Testing Process, has sold about 25,000 copies around the world, including Japanese, Chinese, and Indian re-leases. His three other books on testing, Foundations of Software Testing, Critical Testing Processes and Pragmatic Software Testing (previously published as Effective and Efficient Software Testing), have also sold thousands of copies, including Hebrew, Indian, Japanese and Russian editions.
He has written over 25 articles, presented hundreds of papers, workshops, and seminars, and given over a dozen keynote speeches at conferences and events around the world.
Rex is the President of both the International Software Testing Qualifications Board and the American Software Testing Qualifications
Submit your details to download the brochure:
What is the ISTQB - International Software Testing Qualifications Board?ISTQB is a non-profit organization responsible for defining various guidelines such as examination structure and regulations, accreditation, certification etc. Working parties within the ISTQB are responsible for developing and maintaining the syllabi and exams. The ISTQB comprises representatives from each existing national board.What is the ISTQB Certified Tester program?The ISTQB Certified Tester program provides certification for software testers internationally. There are currently two levels of certification: The Foundation Level and the Advanced Level certificate. For both, international working parties develop and maintain internationally uniform curricula and exams.Is this certification acknowledged across the world ?This is a truly internationally recognized certification program. For the list of participating nations please visit http://www.istqb.org/members.htm .What is the duration of the course?As this is the online course, we will provide you 3 months unlimited access to the course.If I do not pass, is it possible to take the exam again?Yes, you can re-take the exam; however, you will be charged another exam fee.WHAT HAPPENS IF I HAVE TO CANCEL?Confirm your CANCELLATION in writing up to 15 working days before the event and receive a refund less a 10% service charge. Regrettably, no refunds can be made for cancellations received less than 15 working days prior to the event.However, SUBSTITUTIONS are welcome at any time and is done at no extra cost. The organisers reserve the right to amend the programme if necessary.INDEMNITY: Should for any reason outside the control of UNICOM Training & Seminars (P) ltd (hereafter called UNICOM), the venue or the speakers change, or the event be cancelled due to industrial action, adverse weather conditions, or an act of terrorism, UNICOM will endeavour to reschedule, but the client hereby indemnifies and holds UNICOM harmless from and against any and all costs, damages and expenses, including attorney’s fees, which are incurred by the client. The construction validity and performance of this Agreement shall be governed by all aspects by the laws of India to the exclusive jurisdiction of whose court the Parties hereby agree to submit.