About Marketing Olympiad 2016 (in tune with Inside Sales Leadership Summit):
The Marketing Olympiad 2016 is an initiative of UNICOM to run India's most prestigious corporate Quiz on Marketing.
Topics that will be covered only in Round -
- Market Research
- Customer Insights
- Account Management
- International growth
- Promotion strategy
- Brand building
Qualifier Round 1: Online, 8th Nov, 2016 - Duration 30 Mins [Time: 3:00-3:30 PM] FREE
- Link to take the quiz would be sent to nominees via email 2 days before the quiz
- Quiz can be taken from anywhere - office / home / browsing centres, etc.
- This round will be for 30 minutes. You will have to answer 40 Multiple Choice Questions
- Questions have been designed to be generic covering all areas of the.Net Framework.
- Based on performance selected teams will be qualified for Round 2.
- Selected Candidates will be informed via Email.
Semi-Finals in Bangalore (09th December, 2016) [Time: 08:15 am to 08:45 am] at the Conference Venue PAY
- Format - Pen and Paper based quiz.
- This round will be for 30 minutes. You will have to answer 20 Multiple Choice Questions and 2 Situational and Subjective Questions
- Top 04 teams will go to finals.
- Certificates will be provided to all semi-finalists
Finals with 4 Teams on 09th December, 2016 (Time: 05:00 pm to 05:30 pm) at the Bangalore Conference Venue
- Format of Oral quiz to be held on stage
- Contest Format will be explained at the beginning.
- Result will be announced at the Venue by 6 PM. Winners and RunnersUp Teams will be given Prizes by our Chief Guest.
What's the Best Marketing Olympiad Team taking home?
- Winning Team - Gold Certificate to both players in the team
- First Runner Up Team - Silver Certificate to both players in the team
- Second Runner Up Team - Bronze Certificate to both players in the team
- Winners shall be facilitated with the awards on the same day(09th December)
Who is eligible for Marketing Olympiad?
- Anyone who is professionally involved in Business/Sales/Marketing (at all roles) is eligible.
- Student/Fresher is also eligible.
Is there any participation fee?
There is no participation fee to take Qualifier Round.
Teams get selected for the Finals need to pay INR 10,000 per team as participation fee. For students/Freshers, there is a special offer of Rs.5000/- Per Team.
How to Enrol in Marketing Olympiad?
Corporate & Non Corporate Nomination :
- A Team* of two needs to enrol together by sending an email to email@example.com with following details of each participant:
- Team Name | Full Name | Email Id | Phone Number | Company Name | Designation | Team name | Comments (If Any)
- *More than one team can be nominated by a company
No Semifinalist Found
No Finalist Found