About .NET Olympiad 2015:
The .NET Olympiad is an initiative of UNICOM to run India's most prestigious corporate Quiz on .NET Framework.
Topics that will be covered only in Round - 1
- Android Development
- Advanced DOT NET Application Development
- .NET Debugging Tools
- .Net History and Basics
Qualifier Round 1: Online, 29th October, 2015 - Duration 30 Mins [Time: 5:00-5:30 PM] FREE
- Link to take the quiz would be sent to nominees via email 2 days before the quiz
- Quiz can be taken from anywhere - office / home / browsing centres, etc.
- This round will be for 30 minutes. You will have to answer 40 Multiple Choice Questions
- Questions have been designed to be generic covering all areas of the.Net Framework.
- Based on performance selected teams will be qualified for Round 2.
- Selected Candidates will be informed via Email.
Semi-Finals in Pune (26th November) [Time: 08:15 am â€“ 08:45 am] at the Conference Venue PAY
- Format - Pen and Paper based quiz.
- This round will be for 30 minutes. You will have to answer 20 Multiple Choice Questions and 2 Situational and Subjective Questions
- Top 04 teams will go to finals.
- Certificates will be provided to all semi-finalists
Finals with 4 Teams on 26th November, 2015 (Time: 05:00 pm â€“ 05:30 pm) at the Pune Conference Venue
- Format â€“ Oral quiz to be held on stage
- Contest Format will be explained at the beginning.
- Result will be announced at the Venue by 5 PM. Winners and RunnersUp Teams will be given Prizes by our Chief Guest.
What's the Best .NET Olympiad Team taking home?
- Winning Team - Gold Certificate to both players in the team
- First Runner Up Team - Silver Certificate to both players in the team
- Second Runner Up Team - Bronze Certificate to both players in the team
- Winners shall be facilitated with the awards on the same day(26th November)
Who is eligible for .NET Olympiad?
- Anyone who is professionally involved in Software (at all roles) is eligible(Student/Fresher is not eligible)
Is there any participation fee?
There is no participation fee to take Qualifier Round.
Teams get selected for the Finals need to pay INR 12,000 per team as participation fee.
How to Enrol in .NET Olympiad?
Corporate & Non Corporate Nomination :
- A Team* of two needs to enrol together by sending an email to email@example.com with following details of each participant:
- Team Name | Full Name | Email Id | Phone Number | Company Name | Designation | Team name | Comments (If Any)
- *More than one team can be nominated by a company
No Semifinalist Found
No Finalist Found