last update : 02/02/2017
PMP (Project Management Professional) Workshop
|No upcoming event date found|
Project Management Certification has shaped thousands of professionals globally and is a workforce skill in high demand. PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential is the most important industry recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects. The PMP recognizes demonstrated competence in leading and directing project teams. If you are an experienced project manager looking to solidify your skills, stand out to employers and maximize your earning potential, the PMP credential is the right choice for you.
- Do you wish to learn and practice project management best practices?
- Do you wish to have a balanced professional and personal life?
- Would you like to have better buy-in from your subordinates?
- Do you want to manage your stakeholders professionally?
- Do you feel you are managed by others?
- Do you aspire to get higher responsibility with larger assignments?
- Do you want to be PMP® Certified ?
Introduction to PMP® Certification Course
What are PMI & PMBOK Guide?Evolution of PMICertifications offered by PMIPMI Contact ResourcesWhat is PMP?Prerequisites for the PMP ExamPMP Exam SyllabusThe Structure of the PMP ExamIntroduction to Project Management
Project Management Framework
Definition of a ProjectWhat is Project Management?What is Operations Management?What is Program Management?What is Portfolio Management?Project Management Office (PMO)ConstraintsRole of a Project ManagerOrganizational StructureEnterprise Environmental FactorsOrganizational Process AssetsProject lifecycle Vs. Product Life cycle
Project Management Processes
Project LifeCycle OverviewProject Lifecycle Vs. Project Management ProcessStakeholdersKey StakeholdersProcess Groups, Knowledge AreasInput/ Output of 47 Project Management Process GroupsOrganizational influences on Project Management
Project Integration Management
What is Project Integration ManagementRole of Project TeamRole of Project SponsorProject Selection MethodsCore Processes of the Project Integration Management Knowledge Area
Project Scope Management
What is Project Scope ManagementProduct Scope vs. Project ScopeCore Processes of the Project Scope Management Knowledge Area
Project Time Management
What is Project Time ManagementWhat is Project ScheduleGantt ChartsNetwork DiagramEstimationSchedule Network Analysis TechniquesPERT, PERT Analysis, Critical Path Method and Schedule CompressionCore Processes of the Project Time Management Knowledge Area
Project Cost Management
What is Project Cost ManagementDifferentiate between Cost Estimating and Cost BudgetingKey Terminology in Project Cost ManagementCore Processes of Project Cost Management Knowledge AreaEarned Value Technique
Project Quality Management
What is Quality?What is Quality Management?Cost of QualityCore PM processes of Project Quality Management Knowledge AreaSeven Basic Tools of Quality
Project Human Resource Management
What is Human Resource ManagementRoles and Responsibilities of the Project SponsorFunctional Manager vs. Project ManagerCore processes of Human Resource Management Knowledge AreaConflict ManagementMotivation Theory
Project Communication Management
What is Communication?Communication Methods, Technology and ChannelsBasic Communication ModelKey Terminology in Project Communication ManagementCore processes of Communication Management Knowledge Area
Project Risk Management
What is Risk?Project Management RisksHow are Risk & EMV calculated?Risk ClassificationDecision Tree AnalysisRisk Reserve & Contingency ReserveKey Terminology in Project Risk ManagementCore processes of Risk Management Knowledge Area
Project Procurement Management
What is a Contract?Different Types of ContractAdvantages and Disadvantages of Contract TypesKey Terminology in Project Procurement ManagementCore Processes of Project Procurement Management Knowledge Area
Project Stakeholder Management
Who is a Stakeholder?Stakeholder RegisterVarious Analytical Techniques for Stakeholder AnalysisVarious Management and Interpersonal SkillsKey Terminology in Project Stakeholder ManagementCore processes of Project Stakeholder Management Knowledge Area
PMI® Professional & Social Responsibility
How to Ensure Individual IntegrityHow to Contribute to Project Management Knowledge BaseEthnocentrismCode of EthicsProfessional ResponsibilityBalance stakeholder's interest
PMP® Exam Tips & Tricks
PMP® type exam questionsTricky test questionsExam key terms
- Learn to define and describe common terminology, manage projects faster while using fewer resources
- Avoid common mistakes in managing projects and learn the many tricks of the trade
- Apply International Project Management Standards from PMI® (the PMBOK® Guide) to real-world situations
- Study PMBOK® Guide's Five Process Groups, Ten Knowledge Areas, and 47 processes
- Gain skills needed to pass the PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification Exam
- Prepare for PMP®/CAPM® exams and master test-taking techniques
- Learn PMBOK® Guide terms, definitions, and processes
Please Note: Classess will be help on 2 consecutive weekends(Saturday-Sunday).
Here are the requirements for applying for the PMP Certification Exam:
1(a). For a person having a bachelor degree or equivalent university degree: Minimum of 4500 hours of project experience or Minimum of 3 years of project experience or1(b). For a person who has a high school diploma or equivalent secondary school credentials: Minimum of 7500 hours of project experience or Minimum of 5 years of project experience. And 2. Thirty Five 35 Contact Hours of Project Management Education (PMP Prep Program).Meet Qualifying Criteria as statedUndertake Formal Project Management Training35 Contact Hours of EducationBecome PMI® MemberApply for PMP® CertificationSchedule Exam at local Prometric Testing CenterAppear for the examPass the ExamPMP exam is of 4 hours duration. Yes 4 hours. It covers 200 multiple choice questions with only one correct answer. There is no negative marking. PMI uses rating system to evaluate understanding is given in each of the five process groups. The rating can be Below Proficient, Proficient, and Moderately Proficient
Who Can Attend
Project managersAsst Project managersProject coordinatorsProject leadersSenior project managersTeam leadersProduct / Program ManagersProject SponsorsProject team members seeking the PMP certification.PMO team members
Submit your details to download the brochure:
1. What learning materials will I get?
Besides a comprehensive courseware, you will also get 100 days free access to our PMP e-learning modules and an exhaustive glossary for further reading. You will also get 6 full length mock exams with 1200 practice questions and exam blue prints. Check out Benefits for more information.
2. Who will be my instructors?The trainers at UNICOM are highly qualified and certified instructors who have years of industry experience and passion for the subject they teach.
3. What prerequisites are expected for this course?Possess a Secondary Degree (High School Diploma, Associate's Degree, or Global equivalent) with minimum of five (5) years / 60 months of unique (non-overlapping) Project Management experience, with 7,500 hours in leading and directing projects, and 35 hours of Project Management Education, or Possess a four (4) year degree (Bachelor's Degree or the Global equivalent) and a minimum 3 years of Project Management experience, with 4,500 hours in leading and directing projects, and 35 hours of Project Management Education
4. What is the certification given?This training will help you apply and achieve the PMP® certification that is provided by the PMI® institute.
5. How can I make payment?
Payment can be made via Cheque / DD / Online Funds transfer / Cash Payment.
Cheque should be drawn in favour of "Unicom training and Seminars Pvt Ltd" payable at Bangalore
Account Name: UNICOM Training & Seminars Pvt LtdBank Name : State Bank of IndiaBank Address: Ground Floor, K V Plaza, Green Glen Layout, Outer Ring Road, Bangalore.A/c Number : 31729010535IFSC : SBIN0012706A/c Type: Current
6. Whom to Contact for More info ?
Write to Mr Himansu at firstname.lastname@example.org