last update : 26/10/2017
SAFEŽ 4.5 PROGRAM CONSULTANT (SPC)
|No upcoming event date found|
Build and execute the implementation rollout strategy of your organisation
Our SPC courses are delivered by one or two SPCT’s (SAFe Program Consultants Trainers). Our SPCT trainers have extensive SAFe experience with training and implementing SAFe at large organisations.
Become a leading agent for change—and enable your enterprise to succeed in a disruptive marketplace—when you certify as a SAFe® 4 Program Consultant (SPC). During this four-day course, you’ll learn how to lead a Lean-Agile transformation by leveraging the practices and principles of the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®). You will learn how to effectively coach programs, launch Agile Release Trains, build a continuous delivery pipeline and DevOps culture, and empower a Lean Portfolio. The first two days of the course—Leading SAFe®—will provide you with the basis to teach SAFe to others. The final two days focus exclusively on what it takes to successfully implement SAFe in your enterprise.
After this course, you should be able to:
- Lead an enterprise Lean-Agile transformation
- Implement the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Empower with a Lean Portfolio
- Align the organization to a common language and way of working
- Train managers and executives in Leading SAFe®
- Act as a SAFe® 4 Lean-Agile Leader (SL) certifying agent
Passing the exam will provide you of:
- One-year certified membership as an SPC4
- Access to license the course materials needed to train aspiring SAFe® Agilists, SAFe® Practitioners, and SAFe® PM/POs
- Access to no-cost license materials, videos, and artifacts that support launching Agile Release Trains
- Inclusion in the SPC4 directory listing (optional)
- SPC4 branding kit with the SPC certification mark
- Access to the private SPC LinkedIn Group
If you do not pass for the exam and want to try it again, €250,- will be charged
FOUR-DAY TRAINING PROGRAM
DAY 1 & 2: Leading SAFe®
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Embracing a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Understanding SAFe Principles
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Exploring, Executing, and Releasing Value
- Leading a Lean-Agile Enterprise
- Empowering a Lean Portfolio
- Building Large Solutions
DAY 3 & 4: Implementing SAFe®
- Reaching the SAFe Tipping Point
- Designing the Implementation
- Launching an ART
- Coaching ART Execution
- Extending to the Portfolio
- Sustaining and Improving
- Becoming an SAFe 4 Program Consultant (SPC)
- Exam name – SAFe 4 Program Consultant Exam
- Exam format – Multiple choice
- Exam delivery – Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed
- Exam access – Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community Platform upon completion of the Implementing SAFe 4.5 course
- Exam duration – Once the exam begins, candidates have 120 minutes (2 hours) to complete the exam
- Number of questions – 60
- Passing score – 45 out of 60 (75% pass rate)
- Language – English
- Exam cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $250.
- Retake policy – Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait. Contact email@example.com for any retake questions.
Exam Study Materials
The exam is designed to measure knowledge and skill related to the job role. We highly recommend candidates use a variety of resources to prepare for this exam including:
- Course materials – The course materials are an essential artifact from the course and can be downloaded from the SAFe Community Platform. These materials can be used to refer back to the content that was presented during the class.
- Study guide – This comprehensive guide details the job role and all resources related to the exam, including a detailed reading list. Access is available through the Learning Plan in the SAFe Community Platform upon course completion.
- Practice test – A practice test will be available for this exam in 2017
- Sample test – Download questions
Professional Development Units (PDUs) and Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
- Attendees may be eligible to apply for 30 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP certifications
- Attendees may be eligible to apply for SEUs under category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance
This course is intended for those who will be materially and directly involved in a SAFe adoption. This includes practitioners, change agents, and consultants responsible for implementing Agile programs and portfolios as part of an enterprise Lean-Agile change initiative.
Attendees typically include:
- Professional Services Consultants
- Business and Technology Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors
- Portfolio Managers and Fiduciaries, Project/Program Management Office (PMO) personnel
- Development, QA and IT management
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Managers
- Process Leads and Lifecycle Governance Personnel
- Enterprise, System and Solution Architects
- Internal Change Agents, Lean-Agile Center for Excellence, Agile Working Group
All stakeholders in a Lean-Agile transformation are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended for those who intend to take the SPC4 certification exam and operate in the field as a SAFe® Program Consultant.
- Type : Training
- Period : 4 days
- Training days : 14th, 15th, 16th & 17th of November 2017
- Maximum number of participants : 40
- Level : Master
- Location : Bangalore
- Language : English
- Lunch included : Yes
- Exam : Yes
- Incompany : Yes
- Payment methods : Invoice, iDEAL, CreditCard
Paul Johnson – ***** excellent trainer, very good material, liked the limited use of power point, great references to way of working with SAFe in Philips
Vivianne Wilson – ***** The trainer was very pragmatic, did not use ppt slides and was very good at giving real examples.
Vicky Brown – ***** Very good and experienced SPC trainer
Suzanne Murphy – **** The content of the training was great and the performance of the trainer, Eelco Rustenburg, as well. The training material provided was very useful.
Anna Lee – *** Knowledgeable trainers, Odile and Niels involved everybody in the discussion and made it a very lively course, while still transmitting all the theoretical basis needed.
Patrick Lam – **** little slides, lots of other visaul aids
Viktor Smith – ***** Training objectives were clearly explained and achieved.
Nina Jacobs – *** This hands-on SAFe practical training session was good.
Ralph Willem – **** A very good mixture of theoretical and practical training.
Wouter Maes – ***** The trainer, Andres Jansen, was very experienced and was able to answer all of our queries
Submit your details to download the brochure:
Is Service Tax included in the price?
GST is included on course fee.
How can I make payment?
Payment can be made via Cheque / DD / Online Funds transfer / Cash Payment.
Cheque should be drawn in favour of "Unicom training and Seminars Pvt Ltd" payable at Bangalore
NEFT Payment:Account Name: UNICOM Training & Seminars Pvt Ltd Bank Name : State Bank of IndiaBank Address: Shanmugha Arcade, 3rd Floor, 39, NGEF Lane, Indira Nagar 1st Stage, Bengaluru - 560038, Karnataka, India. A/c Number : 31729010535IFSC : SBIN0012706A/c Type: Current
What does Registration Fee include?
The Registration Fee includes the following: Training, Study Material,lunch on all four days.
What is Course timing?
09:00AM – 17:00PM each day
Whom to Contact for More info ?
Write to Unicom at firstname.lastname@example.org