last update : 18/01/2016
Six Sigma - Green Belt Training
|No upcoming event date found|
This is a 2 day course which introduces you to the Six Sigma - Green Belt Training course in association with KPMG, which helps organizations to drastically improve their bottom line by designing and monitoring everyday business activities in ways that minimize waste and resources while increasing customer satisfaction.
Participants will receive a certificate on successful completion.
- Six Sigma methodology and DMAIC process
- Role of Green Belt and other team members for successful implementation
- Project selection and defining techniques for maximum impact
- How to convert practical problem to statistical problem and derive statistical solution then covert it to practical solution for implementation
- Project management techniques â€“ How to present your project, project closure and key to successful transition
- How to use Minitab for statistical analysis
- Anexas Denmark will award participants a formal Six Sigma Green Belt Training Certificate on successful completion of this training which has worldwide recognition and validity.
Who should attend:
- Quality Assurance Engineers,Project Managers, Team leaders, Software Professionals, Practitioners, Software Quality Assurance team members and Senior Management
- Management team of Organizations who intend to implement and practice Six Sigma
- Those who want to get certified as Green Belt in Six Sigma
- Future managers including management students
- Any other professional members who are doing research, innovations or consulting in process improvement practices
The following are the key concepts and topics that are covered on the four days of the course:
- Project Charter, VOC to CTQs, Kano Model, SIPOC
- Types of Data, Sampling Strategy
- Fishbone Diagram, Data Collection Plan
- Measurement System Analysis (Gage & Attribute R&R)
- Graphical Analysis, Run Chart, Segmentation & Stratification
- Box Plot, Rolled Through Put Yield, Pareto
- Process Capability, Normality Study
- Concept of Lean, Process Map Analysis
- Hypothesis Testing, Correlation and Regression
- Idea Generation, TRIZ, Brainstorming
- C&B Matrix, Mistake Proofing, FMEA
- Process Management Charts, SPC, Response Plan
- Change Management Tools, Project Closure
Trainers are highly experienced. Have many years of rich industry experience in the field of Systems integration in Information Technology and Electronics industry and different domains including telecom, banking, insurance, manufacturing, aviation, testing services, airlines, retail, etc.
Submit your details to download the brochure:
• What is Six Sigma?Six Sigma is a highly disciplined approach that enables the organizations to focus on creating and delivering nearly-perfect products and services. The underlying idea being that if you can measure how many “defects” you have in a process and you can systematically figure out a way to eliminate them then you get as close to “zero defects” as possible.• Is Six Sigma all about statistics?No, it’s all about the customer and what it takes to satisfy their needs. Statistical tools are a fundamental part of Six Sigma and it helps bring about objective knowledge of problems lying in business processes and solutions that solves the problem. Six Sigma’s aim is to “fix business problems through the aid of statistics”.• What is DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control)?The Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control (DMAIC) methodology has five steps: Define the customer requirements, clarify the problem and set goals. Measure the current processes and collect relevant data for future comparison. Analyze to verify root causes and determine the relationship while considering all factors. Improve to generate and apply solutions. Modify existing processes or develop better processes. Control by monitoring to assure continued high-quality performance • Who should enroll for our Six Sigma Green Belt Certification?Six Sigma can be applied to many aspects of business, and therefore can benefit almost all companies who want to make their business processes efficient. By enrolling in Six Sigma Green Belt training , you will be able to help in improving your organization’s bottom line drastically, and at the same time this certification will help you to grow up in you professional career.• Is Six Sigma and Project Management Methodology are same? No. Project Management Methodology is all about managing projects. Six Sigma focuses on process improvement. All Six Sigma projects must be built on a solid Project Management Methodology and Six Sigma is not a replacement. Six Sigma uses statistical tools within the framework of the Project Management Methodology to help execute projects more efficiently and with a more customer-driven approach.• What are the responsibilities of Six Sigma Green Belt Certified? Six Sigma Green Belt certified employees deliver value to its customers in multitude ways. Green Belts dedicate approximately 20 – 25% of their time assisting Black Belt projects, applying Six Sigma tools and working collaboratively with their teams’ routine deliverables or completing Six Sigma projects on time. Additionally, Green Belts use their skills to propose projects which are in pipeline. • What do I receive upon certification?On successful completion of the Six Sigma Green Belt course, participants will be receiving Course Completion Certificate from Anexas, Denmark. • Does the course fee include the Certification also?Yes, the course fee includes the certification from Anexas, Denmark which they are conducting along with Unicom Learning as their partner. • Till when can I avail early bird rate?Early Bird is valid if you register and pay 15 days before the event and is given to first 10 registrants only. Contact us today to check if you are eligible.• Is Service Tax included in the price?Local Taxes are applicable in above rates• How can I make a payment? Payment can be made via Cheque / DD / Online Funds transfer / Cash Payment. Cheque should be drawn in favour of "Unicom training and Seminars Pvt Ltd" payable at Bangalore.NEFT Payment:Account Name: UNICOM Training & Seminars Pvt LtdBank Name : State Bank of IndiaBank Address: Ground Floor, K V Plaza, Green Glen Layout, Outer Ring Road, Bangalore.A/c Number : 31729010535IFSC : SBIN0012706A/c Type: Current• What is Course timing?0900 – 1700 each day• Do you organize In-House Training? Yes, we do provide an In-House Training for a group of eight (8) and above.• Do you conduct Six Sigma Black Belt? Yes, we provide Six Sigma Black Certification Course also. • What happens if I have to cancel? Confirm your CANCELLATION in writing up to 15 working days before the event and receive a refund less a 10% service charge. Regrettably, no refunds can be made for cancellations received less than 15 working days prior to the event.However, SUBSTITUTIONS are welcome at any time and is done at no extra cost. The organizers reserve the right to amend the programme if necessary.INDEMNITY: Should for any reason outside the control of UNICOM Training & Seminars (P) ltd (hereafter called UNICOM), the venue or the speakers change, or the event be cancelled due to industrial action, adverse weather conditions, or an act of terrorism, UNICOM will endeavour to reschedule, but the client hereby indemnifies and holds UNICOM harmless from and against any and all costs, damages and expenses, including attorneys fees, which are incurred by the client. The construction validity and performance of this Agreement shall be governed by all aspects by the laws of India to the exclusive jurisdiction of whose court the Parties hereby agree to submit."