last update : 18/01/2016
Test Automation using Selenium
|No upcoming event date found|
• Understand Testing process and Automation requirements
• Describe the function and purpose of Selenium
• Install and configure Selenium and other required tools
• Create Test Cases and Record automated scripts
• Execute and Play back automated scripts
• View and analyze results
• Modify scripts to extend the capability to test the application
• Configure Selenium with Eclipse
• Work with most frequently used Selenium WebDriver commands
• Have access to documentation on Selenium IDE Commands Cheat-sheet
• Have a working knowledge of Data Driven Framework using Selenium RC/WebDriver
• Use Testing frameworks JUnit, TestNG
This course is designed to train the testing professionals with the basics of testing web applications using Selenium leading to advanced topics. Testers can build, enhance, and maintain scripts in the Eclipse IDE Editor and port Selenese scripts to execution in RC and Selenium 2.x (Webdriver). The training is combination of theory as well as hands-on execution of scripts using the features of Selenium with ample time given to practice until you have mastered the concepts. The Selenium IDE plug-in builds effective and resilient test scripts using a wide variety of current programming languages. The focus is on the practical application of Selenium to resolve common web automated testing challenges. This course focuses on Selenium IDE with RC/Selenium 2.x configuration and execution related concepts using JUnit and TestNG. There is an extensive coverage on Selenium Reporting mechanism, Data Driven Testing, getting started Grid concepts, Continuous Integration (CI) with Hudson/Ant.
Who should attend:
•This course is designed primarily for the testing professionals who will be using the automation tools.
•Software testers who are seeking to automate the testing of web applications using Selenium.
•The testers who are new to test automation or even may be new to testing.
•The audience might also include quality assurance practitioners, managers, or team leaders who are responsible for interacting with testers or who need to ensure that the tools are being implemented fully and appropriately.
•Other Test Automation Professionals who need to customize and enhance their automated tests using scripting.
•For the fresh graduates who are seeking to make career in Testing field
Our qualified faculty has been associated with IT Industry for more than three decades. He has conducted more than 300 training courses in area of Project Management, Quality Assurance & Control, and Process Improvement in UK, UAE and India. He has conducted more than 300 training events in Software Project Manager, Quality and Processes within India as well as outside India. He has worked with diverse and cross functional large teams in multiple domain
Submit your details to download the brochure: