- A dynamic, result-oriented professional with a blend of Data Science, Analytics & Business Consultancy, Business Analytics, and project & people management experience comprising 17 years (total experience of 19 years) from project scoping to entire execution in several successful shared services organizations in India in technology, Consumer Goods, CPG, Retail, Travel, Hospitality, CMT (Communication, Media and Technology), BFSI, HC, LS & MLEU sectors.
- Has global experience in developing and implementing marketing communication, Marketing Mix Modeling, 360-degree unified view of customers, different types of predictive modeling (Churn Analysis, next most logical product, etc.), and business solutions across different domains.
- Also has rich experience in formulating and implementing light listening, deep listening, loyalty analysis, competitive landscape analysis & sentiment prediction models using Social Media data for different brands/domains. She also has extensive expertise in solving business problems related to Marketing Media spending, channel optimization, Revenue Management, etc.
- Has rich experience in end-to-end supply chain processes (inbound and outbound), starting from Demand Forecasting to Inventory Optimization to Dynamic stock replenishment. Helped many organizations to enable End – To – End Digital Supply Chain processes, including Order to Cash cycle optimization. Also has expertise in optimizing the Order-to-Cash cash flow cycle, dynamic stock replenishment, and automation in order management.
- Has a proven record of accomplishments in setting up new processes & procedures & nurturing fresh talent into specialists. Being a Trusted Advisor, she brings to the table thought leadership & strategic initiatives with cross-functional teams.
How Artificial Intelligence can help in Software Testing
Artificial Intelligence is present everywhere nowadays. Artificial Intelligence can help software testing in several ways, from creating test cases to anomaly detection to recommended solutions. The application of AI in software testing tools is focused on making the software development lifecycle easier. Through the application of reasoning, problem-solving, and, in some cases, machine learning, AI can help automate and reduce the amount of mundane and tedious tasks in development and testing.
View Anjanita Das’s video