- A proven leader with 28+ years of extensive global experience in IT/ICT, Digital Transformations, DevOps, CI/CD / Strategic Planning, Agile Leadership, Outsourcing / Insourcing, R&D, Project Management with MBA
- 14 Years of International experience (USA, Netherlands, Poland) with large MNCs in decision making positions
- Seasoned campaigner leading large teams of 400+ size including ramping up large teams
- Key executive to Long term strategy for Business Unit and deliver on the annual business plan
- Proven track record of executing complex transformation projects with a successful track record in managing program activities and assessment and reviews for the management.
- Significant experience in leading large multinational, multicultural team located in multiple locations across the world for product development across EMEA, APAC & Americas regions
- Sophisticated communication skills to influence and gain cooperation with customers at CxO level and top management.
AGILE LEADERSHIP TO BUILD & RUN A SUCCESSFUL DEVOPS ORGANIZATION
Agile practices are common for almost two decades. DevOps implementation is getting traction in many organizations in past five years. However most of the DevOps organization get stuck to fully implement DevOps as they get confronted by the leadership within their company. Their leaders are not equipped with Agile Leadership mindset. Agile Leadership becomes essential when you need to build and run a successful DevOps organization specially when the organization starts growing exponentially. Let’s explore how to apply Agile Leadership principles in scaling DevOps organizations.
View Chandrashekhar Kachole’s video