Business Development Executive
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual who has excellent verbal and written communication skills and is Social Media savvy. The candidate should to be a good team player, well organised and capable of working to deadlines. The intern would be trained in planning marketing campaigns for these events. The position is available either as a one year placement or as a permanent role for a recent graduate.
UNICOM is a dynamic, innovative and friendly company, where all employees are valued and are treated with respect; this is highlighted in our 'Investor in people Silver' accreditation.
We are a business-to-business training and conference company specialising in the areas of Information Technology, business and management and financial modelling. Established in 1984, the company has considerable market reputation and serves a blue-chip client base, which includes 90% of FTSE top 100 companies, public sector and other large organisations. The company is seeking a dynamic and goal-oriented Business Development Executive to supplement the existing team in increasing revenues and helping the company grow. Its products include:
2. Public training (classroom and online)
3. In-house training
4. Showcase events
For further information please see www.unicomlearning.com
A business development executive professional has three primary responsibilities:
- Identifying new sales leads.
- Pitching products and/or services.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
When it comes to generating leads, day-to-day duties typically include:
- Researching organisations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing.
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
Business Development Executive Key Tasks :
To be an effective business development executive, an individual must be:
- Socially adept .
- Good with numbers.
- Able to provide quality leadership to a team of sales people.
The skills you need to excel in this position include:
- Strong communication and IT fluency.
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems.
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Skill in prioritizing and training obligations.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and organisation.
The recruitment process:
In the first instance please email your CV with a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you are suitable for this position. Successful candidates will be invited to an interview via skype and then to meet us in our Unicom office.
Salary: Competitive + Commission Start Date: Immediate start available.