About Blockchain Tussle 2019:
The 2nd edition of the annual corporate quiz contest Blockchain Tussle is here!! Purpose of this contest is to identify India's most knowledgeable professional in Blockchain. The topics will be generic to make the contest fun and competitive. Will you bring laurel to your organization and to yourself?
Blockchain Tussle will be organized by UNICOM.
Over 300 professionals from 50+ companies in India and abroad would be participating, with experience ranging from 1 year to 20 years.
List of Topics that will be covered in Blockchain Tussle 2019:
- • Blockchain Overview
- • Crypto Currency
- • Bitcoin
- • Ethereum
- • MultiChain
- • BigChainDB
- • Hyperledger
- • R3 Corda
Qualifier Round 1 Re-Run: Online on October 04, 2019 - Duration 30 Mins [Time: 4:00-4:30 PM] FREE
- • Link to take the quiz would be sent to nominees via email 2 days before the quiz
- • The quiz can be taken from anywhere - office/home/ browsing centers, etc.
- • This round will be for 30 minutes. You will have to answer 40 Multiple Choice Questions
- • Questions have been designed to be generic covering all areas of Blockchain.
- • Based on performance selected Candidates will be qualified for Round 2.
- • Selected Candidates will be informed via Email & will have to pay a nominal fee of INR 8,000+ GST per each individual to participate in semi-finals. This fee includes Complimentary pass for Blockchain Summit 2019, Bangalore.
Semi-Finals in Bangalore at the conference venue (08:15-08:45 AM) - PAY
- • Format - Pen and Paper based quiz.
- • This round will be for 30 minutes. You will have to answer 20 Multiple Choice Questions 2 Situational or Subjective Question.
- • Top 04 Candidates will go to finals.
- • Certificates will be provided to all semi-finalists
Finals with 4 selected candidates in Bangalore at the conference venue (Time: 4:30-5:00 PM) - FREE
- • Format - Oral quiz to be held on stage
- • The format for the Final Round will be announced by our quiz master.
- • The result will be announced at the Venue by 5.30 PM. Winners and Runners-Up Teams will be given Prizes by our Chief Guest.
What's the Best Olympiad Team taking home?
- • Winner – Gold Certificates and Gold Medal.
- • First Runner Up – Silver Certificate and Silver Medal.
- • Second Runner Up – Bronze Certificate and Bronze Medal.
- • Winners would be felicitated with the awards on the same day of the conference.
Who is eligible for Blockchain Tussle 2019?
- • Anyone who is professionally involved in Blockchain(at all roles)is eligible
- • Student/Fresher is not eligible
Is there any participation fee?
There is no participation fee to take Qualifier Round.
Individuals get selected for the Semi-Finals need to pay INR 8,000 + GST as participation fee. This fee includes Attendance @ SemiFinals and Blockchain Summit 2019.
How to Enrol for Blockchain Tussle'2019?
Corporate Nomination :
- • Individuals need to enroll by sending an email to email@example.com with following details.
- • Team Name | Full Name | Email Id | Phone Number | Company Name | Designation
- • *More than one participant can be nominated by a company
No Semifinalist Found
No Finalist Found