Hadoop Olympiad'2016 (in tune with DevCon Summit) is an initiative of UNICOM to run India's most prestigious Corporate Quiz on Software Developers. Hadoop Olympiad'2016 will be run by UNICOM.
List of Topics that will be covered (in tune with the theme of DevCon Summit 2016):
List of the Topics to be covered are:
- Major Apache Projects using Hadoop like Spark, Storm, etc.,
Qualifier Round 1 : Online, 27 October, 2016 - Duration 30 Mins [Time: 3:00-3:30 PM] FREE
- Link to take the quiz would be sent to nominees via email 2 days before the quiz
- Quiz can be taken from anywhere - office / home / browsing centres, etc.
- This round will be for 30 minutes. You will have to answer 40 Multiple Choice Questions
- Questions have been designed to be generic covering all areas of Software.
- Based on performance selected teams will be qualified for Round 2.
- Selected Candidates will be informed via Email.
Semi-Finals in Bangalore (1st December 2016) [Time: 08:00 am – 08:30 am] at the Conference Venue PAY
- Format - Pen and Paper based quiz.
- This round will be for 30 minutes. You will have to answer 20 Multiple Choice Questions and 2 Situational and Subjective Questions
- Top 4 teams will go to finals.
- Certificates will be provided to all semi-finalists
Finals with 4 Teams on 1st December 2016 (Time: 04:45 pm – 05:30 pm) at the Bangalore venue
- Format – Oral quiz to be held on stage
- Contest Format will be explained at the beginning.
- Result will be announced at the Venue by 6.00 PM. Winners and RunnersUp Teams will be given Prizes by our Chief Guest.
What's the Best Hadoop Olympiad'2016 Team taking home?
- Winning Team - Gold Medals and Certificates to both players in the team
- First Runner Up Team - Silver Medal & Certificates to both players in the team
- Second Runner Up Team - Bronze Medal A Certificates to both players in the team
- Winners shall be facilitated with the awards on the same day(30th Nov'2016)
Who is eligible for Hadoop Olympiad'2016?
- Anyone who is professionally involved in Software (at all roles) is eligible(Student/Fresher is not eligible)
Is there any participation fee?
There is no participation fee to take Qualifier Round.
However those who get selected for Semi-finals will need to pay Rs 15,000+Taxes /team as participation fee.
How to Enrol for Hadoop Olympiad'2016?
Corporate & Non Corporate Nomination :
- A Team* of two needs to enrol together by sending an email to email@example.com with following details of each participant:
- Team Name | Full Name | Email Id | Phone Number | Company Name | Designation | Team name | Comments (If Any)
- *More than one team can be nominated by a company
No Semifinalist Found
No Finalist Found