Singapore Testing League 2016: (Starts on September 26'2016)
This will be a quiz contest to identify Singapore most knowledgeable Software tester. This globally has run successfully by Next Gen Testing Community in Singapore, UK, USA, Australia & India and is organised annually in Singapore.
Over 800 testers from 150+ companies in Singapore shall be participating in this knowledge oriented game/quiz, with experience ranging from 1 years to 20 years in software testing.
List of Topics that will be covered in Singapore Testing League 2016:
- Manual Testing
- Test Automation
- Agile Testing
- Mobile App Testing
- Device Testing
- Testing Tools
- Test Management
- Test Processes
- Test Strategy
- Qualifier Round 1 : Online on 14th September, 2016 - Duration 30 Mins [Time: 5:00 PM-5:30 PM]FREE
- Link to take the quiz would be sent to nominees via email 2 days before the quiz
- Quiz can be taken from anywhere - office / home / browsing centres, etc.
- This round will be for 30 minutes. You will have to answer 40 Multiple Choice Questions
- Questions have been designed to be generic covering all areas of Software Testing. Selected Candidates will be informed via Email.
- Selected Candidates will have to pay a nominal fee of USD 799 per team to participate in semi-finals. This fee includes Complimentary pass for attending the full day Conference on 14th Oct'2016 which is worth USD 998.
- Semi-Finals on 14th October, 2016 (Time: 08:00 AM - 08:30 AM) at the Conference Venue PAY
- Format -Pen and Paper based quiz.
- This round will be for 30 minutes. You will have to answer 20 Multiple Choice Questions
- Top 04 teams will go to finals.
- Finals with 4 Teams on 14th October, 2016 (Time: 04:00PM - 05:00PM) at the Conference Venue
- Format - Oral quiz to be held on stage
- Contest Format will be explained at the beginning.
- Winners and Runners-Up Teams will be given Prizes by our Chief Guest.
What's the Best League Team taking home?
- Winning Team - Gold Certificate, Gold Medal to both players in the team
- First Runner Up Team - Silver Certificate and Silver Medal to both players in the team
- Second Runner Up Team - Bronze Certificate and Bronze Medal to both players in the team
- Winners shall be facilitated with the awards on the same day of conference (i.e. 14th October'2016) at the venue.
Who is eligible for Singapore Testing League?
- Anyone who is professionally involved in Software Development & Testing (at all roles) is eligible
- Student/Fresher is not eligible
Is there any participation fee?
There is no participation fee to take Qualifier Round.
However those who get selected for Semi-finals will need to pay pay a nominal fee of USD 799 per team to participate in semi-finals. This fee includes Complimentary pass for attending the full day Conference on 14th Oct'2016 which is worth USD 998.
How to Enrol for Singapore Testing League?
A Team* of two needs to enrol together by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with following details of each participant:
Team Name | Full Name | Email Id | Phone Number | Company Name | Designation | Team name | Comments (If Any)
*More than one team can be nominated by a company
If your company is not nominating you and your friend, then you can still nominate your team
A Team of two needs to enrol together by sending an email to email@example.com with following details of each participant:
Team Name | Full Name | Email Id | Phone Number | Company Name | Designation | Comments (If Any)
Singapore Testing Awards 2016
Africa Testing Awards recognizes those organizations and practitioners that have stepped away from legacy tools and processes to create Testing programs that define the future of IT Software Development, services and support. Click Here
World Conference Next Generation Testing Summit & Awards 2016
World Conference Next Generation Testing Summit & Awards 2016 will be happening in Singapore on 14th October 2016, with focus on Technical Sessions featuring interactive Presentation exploring the depth and breadth of testing across all practices, and perspectives. The Summit will be a key meeting place for Test Professionals and Executives from leading IT organizations. The event features an inspiring day of talks and workshops by professional speakers focused on Agile Testing and Test Automation Innovation.
The discussion in the Summit will be on what are the key challenges to improve your strategy, team development, test professional-skills and TA implementation? Discuss Improving Test Automation and Agile Testing in your organizations with over your colleagues on October 14th at Singapore. Click Here
|Team Name||Company Name||Participant's Names|
|Thales||Thales Solutions Asia Pte Ltd|
|SeP Test||Land Transport Authority|
|Maverick||Autodesk Asia Pte Ltd|
|Tester||Autodesk Asia Pte Ltd|
|justkill||Autodesk Asia Pte Ltd|
|testinsane||Autodesk Asia Pte Ltd|
|test_kill||Autodesk Asia Pte Ltd|
|lovable||Autodesk Asia Pte Ltd|
|nextgen||Autodesk Asia Pte Ltd|
|mk_test||Emerio Infotech Pte Ltd|
|sweettester||Autodesk Asia Pte Ltd|
|Agility||Exact Asia Development Centre Sdn Bhd|
|Agile Junkies||Autodesk Asia Pte Ltd|
|Panda||NCS Pte Ltd|
|Fibonacci||NCS Pte Ltd|
|ADSKB2B||Autodesk Asia Pte Ltd|
No Finalist Found